Friday, October 19, 2007

 
"I read in Demographics Weekly the next presidential election may be decided by the self-hating gay vote. Some experts say radical Christian fundamentalism--maybe all religious fundamentalism-- couldn't exist without closeted gays."
---Gay-bashing as self-flagellating penance? Gay-bashing as self-flagellating penance turned into a world-over political movement?--You're blaming the victims: people who's identity and daily existence is threatened by god-damned homo-phobes."
"Hello? Hello? You've lost me there Rosa. The operative terms here are 'self-hating, closeted, christian gays'. I was wondering what if there were more gay homo-phobes then straight? What might such a closeted closet organization be up to? But I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm enjoying this fantasy a little too much. I don't want to add to any groups media constructed and filtered pain."
---"Bastard. Those crazy ideas of yours might be a hate crime."

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?