Wednesday, October 10, 2007

 
"I hadn't thought about her for years until I saw a woman behind the counter at Kinkos with long brown hair like she wore making color copies."
---"The one that got away."
"After dinner that evening I sat on my bed and cried."
---"Because of what you've lost? Because of what you did to make her go; what she did to make you go?"
"Because of what I've become."
---"You're turning into a mauldin old man."
"I hadn't cried for a long time. It felt good to cry real salt tears."
---"I don't need to hear this. You're only a few years older then me."
"But you have Mindy, the kids and your half-wolf, half-huskies to fill your alone time."
---"I've always been more of a 'doer' than a 'dreamer'."

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?