Saturday, August 11, 2007

 
"So I'm here Tuesday for my lunch break--you know they only give us 20 minutes-- and I'm standing in line wearing my Calvin Klein 'Severe' suit and he walks in clutching in his big hands a bouquet of flowers. Well. Without a moment's hesitation he walks up to me in front of everybody and says, 'here I bought you some dead flowers.' You coulda floored me. I think it was the first time I heard him use 'I' and 'you' in the same sentence...He's starting to think of us...as an us!"
---"He's a keeper for sure. ...How long have you two been going together? A month?"
"Six weeks."
---"Email and or text message each other everyday? Phone calls every other day? Spend weekends together? Home cooked meals and late night tv? Has he met your best friend and or parents?"
"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!"
---"I know a good caterer and one of my friends prepares pre-nuptial agreements for women who have more money then sense."

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?