Thursday, June 07, 2007

 
"Claire's usual reaction to stress is depression."
---"Isn't that how it goes: overwhelmed, people shut down?"
"I get hungry and forget how to talk."
---"You stoke up; she damps down."
"And clam up."
---"My Dad shouts when he's stressed."
"My sister gossips about celebrities and tells stories, but never about what's bothering her."
---"In college I had a roomate who'ld gamble like crazy before exams and while waiting for the results. I don't think he graduated ."
"I knew this woman who used sky-diving as foreplay. I got tired of waiting for her in rural airport parking lots and screwing in cars."
---"You never jumped with her?"
"I was told it's not a good idea to eat while free-falling."

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?