Tuesday, February 20, 2007

"She was one of hundreds who poisoned him in recent years with minute amounts of pesticides. That he was 85, already disabled and her grandfather showed them what a go-getter and team player she could be.
It was just her bad luck that he wound up in the hospital a few days later unable to eat and with problems swallowing.
It was her good fortune that no one noticed--or if they had noticed didn't care--what she and the others had been doing to him.
He never went home again. He died six months later; she cried at his funeral. Her grandmother was next."

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?